The characteristics of the Walter Sweating Fabric Manikin
for general testing are as follows:
1. The human body model of Walter Sweating Fabric Manikin is divided into 17 anatomical segments such as head, torso, and limbs. Each segment has adiabatic and fine-tuning heaters in each segment. Constant power control can achieve surface heating and constant temperature control.
2. In the control software part, the internal heat of the mannequin, the thermal insulation performance of the clothing, the evaluation of the surface temperature of the mannequin, the calculation of the heat dissipation value, etc., can process various measurement data and records and statistical processing.
3. The manikin of Walter Sweating Fabric Manikin uses resin with small heat capacity, which can quickly handle the thermal reaction and heat exchange process of the manikin.
4. Thermal nickel wire sensor, connected to the whole system, can measure the average temperature in each section with good sensitivity.
5. Joints, shoulders and knees can be bent and changed into standing or sitting positions, easy to remove clothes.
6. The Walter Sweating Fabric Manikin system comes standard with a lift frame for the mannequin, which can easily move the mannequin.
Walter Sweating Fabric Manikin can accurately simulate the human situation
To learn more about the Walter Sweating Fabric Manikin, drop us a note!