Installation and commissioning of sand-water separator
The sand-water separator is mainly composed of shaftless spiral, liner strip, U-shaped groove, water tank, deflector, outlet weir driving device, etc.
The sand-water mixture is input into the water tank from the top of one end of the separator, and the heavier such as sand particles in the mixed liquid will be deposited at the bottom of the trough, and under the impetus of the spiral, the sand particles are lifted along the inclined U-shaped trough bottom, and continue to move for a distance after leaving the liquid level, and are discharged to the sand bucket through the sand discharge port after the sand particles are fully dehydrated. The water separated from the sand is discharged from the overflow and sent to the inlet tank in the plant.
Installation and commissioning
1. When the machine leaves the factory, it has been equipped with a floor bracket according to the user's equipment installation angle or discharge height, and it is fixed with expansion bolts during installation.
2. The installation angle error of the equipment is ±1 degree.
3. The equipment is not allowed to collide and slide when it is lifted, and effective measures are taken to protect the stainless steel surface of the equipment, and scratches, wear and pits are not allowed.
4. Check whether the oil level of the reducer is normal before starting, replace the lubricating oil once after 300 hours of continuous use, replace the equipment for more than 16 hours of continuous operation, and replace it every 2500 hours in the future, and the equipment that runs for 8 hours a day can be extended to 4000 hours.
5. When the machine is powered on, it should be jogged first to confirm that there is no friction of parts before entering the normal test operation.
6. If you encounter any installation problems, you can contact the salesman