1. The mixer should be set in a flat position, and the front and rear axles should be padded with square wood, so that the tires can be raised and overhead, so as to avoid walking when driving.
2. The mixer should implement two-level leakage protection, and after the power supply is turned on before going to work, it must be carefully inspected, and it can be used only after the empty car test transfer is qualified. In general, the empty speed is slightly faster than the heavy car (after loading) 2-3 turns, if there is a large difference, the ratio of the moving wheel and the transmission wheel should be adjusted.
3. The rotation direction of the mixing drum should be in line with the direction indicated by the arrow, if it does not match the truth, the motor wiring should be corrected.
4. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are flexible and reliable, whether the wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is good, and whether there are obstacles around and the lubrication of various parts.
5. After starting the machine, always pay attention to whether the operation of each part of the mixer is normal. When the machine is stopped, always check whether the blades of the mixer are bent and whether the screws have fallen off or loosened.
6. When the concrete is mixed or is expected to stop for more than 1 hour, in addition to the remaining materials are cleaned, stones and water should be poured into the shaker, the machine should be turned on, and the mortar stuck to the barrel should be washed clean and all discharged. There should be no stagnant water in the barrel to avoid rust on the barrel and blades. At the same time, the dust accumulation outside the mixing drum should be cleaned to keep the machinery clean and intact.
7. After work and when the machine is not in use, the power should be turned off and the switch box should be locked.
1. Simple structure, reliable operation, no blockage, easy maintenance;
2. It can achieve the stirring intensity within the required mixing time, meet the requirements of fast, uniform and sufficient mixing speed, and the head loss is small, and can adapt to the change of water volume, which is suitable for water plants with various water volumes.
3. The impeller groove of the moving shaft should be designed to consider the up and down movement of the impeller, and the small spacing is 150mm, and the movement of the impeller does not affect other devices.
4. The shaft of the mixer is connected with the output shaft with a stainless steel D-type clamp coupling, and the connection is fully centered.
5. The design of the transmission shaft is not equipped with a stabilizer, and its running speed is limited to 65% of the frequency of the harmonized vibration. Critical speeds, torques and flexural forces are calculated taking into account the mass and inertia of the blades and shafts.