Operating procedures for xenon lamp weathering test chambers
The xenon lamp weathering test chamber uses a solar simulation xenon arc lamp that can simulate the full spectrum to reproduce the destructive light waves existing in different outdoor environments, which can provide corresponding environmental simulation and accelerated aging tests for industrial products for experiments, scientific research, development and quality control. Xenon lamp aging test chamber, also known as artificial accelerated aging test chamber, can effectively help you choose new materials, modify the quality of existing materials, and evaluate how changes in new formulations affect the durability of products.
1. Place the sample on the test rack in the xenon lamp aging test chamber
2. Turn on the main power behind the device, and then turn on the power switch on the panel.
3. Adjust the temperature, humidity, test time and light time of the test.
(1) Adjust temperature and humidity: Press the SET button once to change the test parameters through 〈〉.
(2) Adjust the test and light time: press the plexiglass cover on the time display, change the size by pressing the upper and lower buttons, and the middle key is the time key.
4. Turn on the xenon lamp before turning on the lamp, and then light the lamp, and then turn on the light if you need a light cycle.
5. Turn off all buttons after the test.
6. When opening the door and taking out the test sample, it is necessary to test the quality of the test sample
Precautions for use:
1. During the operation, please do not open the door unless necessary, otherwise it may lead to adverse consequences.
2. In order to provide the safety protection of the test products and the operator, please check the water level of the water pressure controller and the circulating water tank regularly.
3. Correctly install the wet bulb test cloth to ensure the correct relative humidity.
4. Please read this manual carefully before operating the machine.