Screw conveyor is a kind of machinery that uses a motor to drive the screw to rotate and move materials to achieve the purpose of conveying. It can be conveyed horizontally, obliquely or vertically, and has the advantages of simple structure, small cross-sectional area, good sealing, convenient operation, easy maintenance, and convenient closed transportation. The screw conveyor is divided into two kinds of shafted screw conveyor and shaftless screw conveyor in the conveying form, and is divided into U-shaped screw conveyor and tubular screw conveyor in appearance. The shafted screw conveyor is suitable for non-viscous dry powder materials and small particle materials. (e.g., cement, fly ash, lime, grain, etc.) and shaftless screw conveyor is suitable for conveyor viscous and easily wound materials.
1. The foundation of the screw conveyor should be poured 20 days before the formal installation of the screw conveyor, so that the foundation is firm and reliable, so that the screw conveyor does not sink or deform, and ensure that the screw conveyor has sufficient stability during operation.
2. The assembly of the casing shall comply with the following provisions: (1) The longitudinal straightness tolerance is 1/1000 of the length, and the full-length straightness tolerance is 3mm. (2) The transverse straightness tolerance is 1/5000 of the width. (3) The gap between the inner wall of the casing and the spiral should be equal, and the tolerance of the bottom gap should be 2mm, and the tolerance of the bottom gap should be ±2mm. (4) The connection of the casing should be tightly fitted, and there should be no gap. (5) The chassis and the rack should be padded.
3. The coincidence tolerance between the center line of the shaft or bearing and the longitudinal center line of the screw conveyor is 0.5mm.
4. The inner surface of the adjacent two casings shall not be obviously staggered at their mutual joints.
5. Each section of the screw conveyor must be adjusted properly before screwing the anchor bolts.
6. The low-speed shaft of the drive device and the front shaft of the screw should be on the same axis. If the floating coupling is used, the parallelism deviation shall not exceed 1/100, and the displacement deviation shall not exceed 0.2mm; if the coupling is used, the intersection angle error of the two axes shall not exceed 1°30′.
7. If the inlet and outlet ports need to be installed on site, they will be welded after the whole machine is fixed. The flange bearing surface of the inlet and outlet should be parallel to the axis of the screw machine, and the connection with the funnel should be tightly fitted, and there should be no gap.
1. The suspension bearings of the screw conveyor should reliably support the connecting shaft, and the screw should not be stuck or bent, and the number of gaskets at the part of the suspension bearing must be adjusted during installation, so that no gap is formed between the bearing sections; Appropriate radial clearance should be maintained between the bearing and the coupling shaft to ensure flexible rotation of the screw.
2. The suspension bearing should be installed at the midpoint of the coupling shaft, and the gap between its end face and the end face of the two spiral tube shafts should be greater than 10mm (when the spiral diameter is 150-400mm) and 20mm (when the spiral diameter is 500-600mm) respectively.
3. In order to adjust the cumulative error of the length between the casing and the spiral, it is allowed to add a woven asbestos belt between the flanges of each casing during installation, and the waterproof coarse canvas can be padded between the casing and the cover.
4. When the center of the low-speed shaft of the reducer of the driving device is higher than the center height of the screw conveyor, the height of the driving device can be adjusted by means of a gasket.