The present invention belongs to the 3D model to generate technical field, in particular, to 3D clothing virtual automatic generation method and system.
0002 The fabric fabric can be made into clothing by cropping and seaming. In order to make a comfortable clothing, human body measurement and human body type analysis is an indispensable technical means. 3D to 2D technology allows 3D objects to be flattened to 2D planes, which can greatly achieve transformation of 3D clothing to 2D clothing samples, which mainly include two research directions: surface parameterization and physical energy minimization.
One is a surface parameterization, and the curved parameterization is to map the surface from one space one to another. The 3D surface mapped to the 2D plane, which can be called an outline, and the key to 3D surface parameterization is to minimize the distortion caused during the exhibition. There are many indicators in research to measure these distortion, such as angles, mean coordinates, and the like. However, the method is not used for clothing model generated because the parametric surface by flattening of the results obtained are often convex polygon or irregular shapes.
0004 Another physical energy is minimized, the 3D surface flattening method based on physical energy minimization principle, in this method, the surface is usually represented as a triangular mesh geometry , and vertices and edges represent particle spring, thus flattening process is the release of the entire system until the energy of each triangular mesh to achieve an equilibrium process. Some studies spring model is applied to the dot pattern generating clothing, but depends on the accuracy of the results generated model boundary conditions and physical parameters of the system initialization, and the flattened surface is generally curved body, therefore, the method is applicable only to a limited clothing type, such as tight-fitting clothing and the like.
0005 From the current point of view, on the one hand, previous studies there are still some deficiencies: (I) flattened 2D model irregular shape, can not be easily integrated with traditional plate technology; (2) directly to the body surface is flattened garment pattern, can not guarantee that substantially loose fit in an amount of clothing; and the dividing line on the highway (3) does not meet the template structure traditional clothing habits. On the other hand, the current three-dimensional apparel clothing application virtualization technology is far behind the movie, animation, construction and other industries: (I) the technical simulation of flexible fabric, to solve the non-rigid body and garment interaction force is never easy three-dimensional clothing virtualization technology should be improved; (2) Internet sales of clothing also requires considerable development, three-dimensional garment virtual technology can not fully reflect the alternative advantages of traditional clothing sales approach; difficulty (3) three-dimensional garment virtual technology developed large the high cost of promotion there are certain difficulties.
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
0006 forThe defects in the prior art are an object of the present invention to provide a 3D clothing virtual automatic automatic generation method and system.
0007 A 3D clothing virtual automatic automatic automatic generation method provided in accordance with the present invention includes the following steps:
0008 Step 1: Create a 3D standard character model, where the 3D is Standard character model adopts a triangular mesh curved human body model;
0009 Step 2: Two-dimensional clothing paper sample control, adjusting the cloth parameters to adapt the dress to the 3D standard character model;
0010 Step 3: Synthesate the 3D clothing of the clothing;
0011 Step 4: A 3D clothing attached to the map and adjust the material.
0012 Preferably, the step i includes the following steps:
0013 Step 1.1: Establish a parameterized human body model by the segment horizontal B-spline curve, where the The horizontal cross section of the transformed human model is mainly composed of parallel B-spline curve;
0014 Step 1.2: Construct a frame according to the parameterized human model and clothing human structure line, and with the frame The vertex of the triangulation grid.
0015 Preferably, the step 2 comprises the steps of:
0016 Step 2.1: Put the layers in the position of the wearing in the human body model in two Arranged on the horizontal plane, and each dress is placed in the vertical direction;
0017 Step 2.2: Set the parameters of the cloth on the circumference of the human body in accordance with the cloth, in which the cloth The parameters include a percentage of bending, geometric shapes;
0018 Step 2.3: Select the fabric of the dress.
0019 Preferably, the step 2 also includes the steps of:
0020 Make a relative sample coat according to the design of the design, then along the sample coating pair Each triangle on the surface of the corner is flattened on the entire surface of the sample, and the entire surface of the survey is arranged, and each piece of clothing is made to form each piece of clothing.
0021 Preferably, the step 3 comprises the steps of:
0022 Step 3.1: Detecting the cover to be sutured;
0023 Step 3.2: Place each of the clothes in a 3D standard character model, respectively;
0024 Step 3.3: Sewing of the adjacent edges need to be sewed to obtain a 3D clothing.
0025 A 3D garment virtual automatic generation system provided in accordance with the present invention includes the following device:
0026 3D character standard model of: means for creating 3D character standard model, wherein the 3D character standard model triangular mesh surface of the mannequin;
0027 The coated tablets control means: controls for a two-dimensional pattern the garment, the garment to adjust the parameters so that the garment is adapted to the standard 3D model characters;
0028 clothing stapling apparatus: sewn into the garment for 3D Clothing;
0029 Map and material adjustment device: for 3D clothing attached to the texture and adjust the material.0030 preferably
Alternatively, the 3D character standard model means comprises means:
0031 Human parametric model means: by a horizontal segment B-spline curve parameterized established human model, wherein the parameterized model is a horizontal cross section of the human body consists essentially parallel to the B-spline curve;
0032 the frame construction means: according to the parameter mannequins clothing and body structure constructed frame line, to the frame and a triangular grid vertices.
0033 Preferably, the control means comprises the garment means:
0034 The coated sheet discharge means: for the sheets according to the garment on a human body model wearing the sequentially arranged at a position on a two-dimensional plane and tidy, and each of the longitudinal direction of the garment is placed Yaoan wove;
0035 the coated tablets parameter setting means: means for enclosing the garment of the set based on the human body The parameters of the clothes, wherein the parameters of the cloth include a percentage of bending, geometric shape;
0036 Clothes fabric selection device: a fabric for selecting a cloth.
0037 Preferably, said coated tablet further comprising means control means:
0038 coated tablets obtaining means: for making a kind of clothing according opposing garment designed sheet, then each triangle, the entire surface of the garment-like flattened onto a plane, the curved surfaces are arranged on the flattened surface of the rear waist region along a diagonal like to obtain the composition of the pieces of clothing garment piece.
0039 Preferably, the garment stapling means comprises means:
0040 an edge detection means: means for detecting an edge of the garment require stitches;
0041 the coated sheet was placed means: for each of the coated tablets were placed in the corresponding part of the standard 3D model characters;
0042 edge stapling means: the need for suturing adjacent edge stitched to obtain a 3D garment.0043 The invention has the beneficial effect of:
compared to the prior art:
0044 In the present invention, the flattening 2D dress exhibits a regular triangular shape, convenient to conventional platelet techniques, and the present invention can set the parameters of the clothing of the body according to the encirclement of the human body, can guarantee Basic loose amount of clothing and fit.
0045 Pass the following figures DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE PREFERRED EMBODIMENTS A detailed description of the present invention will become more apparent:
0046 FIG.0047 FIG. 2 is a schematic diagram of a triangularization of the exhibible surface.
0048 The present invention will be described in detail below in connection with specific embodiments. The following examples will facilitate further understanding of the present invention in any form of techniques, but will not limit the invention in any form. It should be noted that several modifications and improvements can be made without departing from the concept of the present invention without departing from the concept of the present invention. These are all of the scope of protection of the present invention.
0049 OBJECT OF THE INVENTION The present invention is achieved by the present invention:
0050 The method provided in accordance with the present invention contains at least the following steps:
0051 Step 1: Establish a standard three-dimensional model;
0052 Step 2: Two-dimensional clothing paper sample control;
0053 Step 3: Sewing;
0054 Step 4: Trial.0055 The above steps will be described in detail below with reference to the drawings.
0056 Step 1: Set up three-dimensional model, specifically, using three-dimensional modeling software to establish a 3D standard character model. (Standard character model: refers to the triangularized mesh curved human body model) obtains the human model of the segment B-spline curve, combined with the PHBC human model and the human body structure line, and use this frame as a triangular grid vertex. (PHBC human body model refers to the parameterized human model established by segmentation horizontal B-spline curve (PHBC), and its horizontal cross section is composed of a large number of parallel B-spline curves that can accurately position the human key horizontal section, and Perform correlation analysis; according to the characteristics of the B-spline curve, its operations on horizontal cross section are very flexible, such as scaling, deformation, and other, etc.) The clothing samples must meet the human characteristics, so they must meet certain human structure lines and key points. The human body structure and clothing structure are referred to, and the sample is designed to be designed.
0057 Step 2: Make a relatively sample coat according to the design of the design, along the diagonalized surface of each triangle, can quickly flatten the entire surface to a plane On, the surface of the flattening surface is arranged, and the prototype of clothing is made. Each of the sheets is arranged in two dimensions in the two-dimensional plane according to the position in the human body model, and each of the layers should be placed in the vertical direction. Depending on the parameters such as bending percentage, geometric shape, etc. according to the encirclement of the human body, (with triangularization can be exhibited as shown in Figure 2, triangularization: Most edges of a curved triangle mesh have "local convex", then It can be approximately an expansion. Specific explanation: edge points Al and A2, the adjacent points are A1-1, A1 + 1 and A2_1, A2 + 1, respectively, if the diagonal A1A2 is the 6 points constituting polygonal convex packets The edge A1A2 satisfies the local convex, and the opposite A1a2 is a non-inclosure line, the convex envelope can be used as a diagonal constituting the curved surface. Using this property, the core can be realized by the core of the edge triangulation. DBT algorithm It is to find a diagonal composed of a series of edge points, and use these diageles to form a triangular mesh surface, and because these diagonal meet the local convex, it can be considered to be a surfactant surface.)
0058 Step 3: The conventional clothes are sutured by the sheets, and the suture is also set on the three-dimensional molding process, and the computer can be automatically sutured. We detect that the clothes need to be sewed, and the detected sutures will be automatically sutured, for example, when the preamble and posts are sewn, there is a sewing on the back sheet corresponding to the sewing. This process is related to whether the clothes are an overall model, otherwise the dress is eventually unable to become a complete clothing model. The computer puts the dress around the corresponding portion of the human body, automatically simulates sewing.
0059 Step 4: Adjusting the material for the clothes (color map, high gloss map, normal map,) let the clothes look real natural, maps and materials can simulate fabrics and flexibility And the texture and texture effects of the fabric. Fabrics, patterns, and colors can be replaced by designers.0060 The specific embodiments of the present invention will be described above. It is to be understood that the present invention is not limited to the specific embodiments described above, and those skilled in the art can make a variety of deformation or modifications within the scope of the claims, which does not affect the substantial content of the present invention.
1. One 3D clothing virtual automatic automatic method, including the following steps: Step 1: Create a 3D standard character model, Among them, the 3D standard character model uses a triangular mesh curved body model; Step 2: Two-dimensional clothing paper sample control, adjusting the cloth parameters to adapt the dress to the 3D standard character model; Step 3: Wear the cloth SeamSynthesis 3D clothing; Step 4: At 3D clothing attached to the material and adjust the material.
2. A 3D garment virtual automatic automatic generation method according to claim 1, wherein said step 1 comprising said step of: Step 1.1: Sample by segmentation level B The strip curve establishes a parameterized human body model, wherein the horizontal cross section of the parameterized human model is mainly composed of parallel B-spline curve; step 1.2: Constructing a frame based on the parameterized human model and apparel human structure line, and The frame is a vertex of a triangularized grid.
3. The 3D garment virtual automatic automatic method of claim 1 wherein the step 2 comprises the step of: Step 2.1: Wear each piece according to the dressing The positions in the body model are arranged neatly on the two-dimensional plane, and each of the layers should be placed in the ripped direction; step 2.2: Set the parameters of the cloth on the circumference of the human body, where the cloth The parameters of the sheet include a percentage of bending, geometric shape; step 2.3: Select the fabric of the dress.
4. The 3D garment virtual automatic automatic generation method according to claim 1, wherein the step 2 further comprises the steps of: making a relative in design well. Sample coat, then along the sample coat diagonally, each triangle on the surface of the surface, flattening the entire surface of the samples to a plane, arrange the surface of the flat, to form each of the clothing Pieces.
5. The 3D garment virtual automatic automatic generation method according to claim 1, wherein the step 3 comprises the step of: Step 3.1: Detecting the edges that need to be stitched Step 3.2: Place each of the layers corresponding to the 3D standard character model; Step 3.3: Sewing of the adjacent desired edges to obtain 3D clothing.
6. A 3D garment virtual automatic generation system, characterized in that the device is included: 3D standard character model: for establishing a 3D standard character model, wherein the 3D Standard character model adopts a triangularized mesh curved human body model; a cloth control device: used for two-dimensional clothing paper sample control, adjusting the sheet parameters to adapt the dress to the 3D standard character model; clothing suture: for will Clothes seam synthesis 3D clothing; map and material adjustment device: used to attach to 3D clothing and adjust the material.
7. The 3D garment virtual automatic generation system of claim 6, wherein the 3D standard character model comprises a device: a parameterized human model establishment device : Used to establish a parameterized human model by segmentation horizontal B-spline curve, wherein the parameters areThe horizontal cross section of the chemical body model is mainly composed of parallel B-spline curve; frame constructing device: used to build a frame based on the parameterized human model and garment human structure line, and with the frame as a vertex of a triangular mesh.
8. A 3D garment virtual automatic automatic generation system according to claim 6, wherein the coated control device comprises a device: a cloth discharge device: for will Each of the sheets are arranged in two dimensional planes according to the position in the human body model, and each of the clothes is placed in the vertical direction; the cloth parameter setting device is used to surround the body of the human body according to the cloth Set the parameters of the tabs, where the parameters of the cloth include the percentage of bending, geometric shapes; cloth fabric selection devices: fabric for selecting the laying.
9. The 3D garment virtual automatic automatic generation system of claim 6, wherein the coated control device further comprises a device: a cloth acquisition device: for According to the designed clothes, the relative sample coat is made, then along the protozoene on each triangle on the surface of the curved surface, the entire surface of the sample is flattened to a plane, and the exhibition The surface is arranged to obtain each piece of clothing.
10. The 3D garment virtual automatic automatic generation system of claim 6, wherein the garment stitching device comprises a device: an edge detection device: for detecting a cloth The edges are required; the dressing device is used to place each of the layers corresponding to the 3D standard character model; edge suture device: suture for stitching of adjacent desired sutures to obtain 3D clothing.
More about 3D Virtual Clothing Production System:http://www.ranjairen.com/product/249.html
You can also send a message to us by this email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!