This manikin fully simulates the human body, including details such as fingers and faces. A pure nickel wire of nearly 700m is placed inside the dummy from the finger to the nasal cavity, and the independent intelligent circuit ensures the accuracy of the measurement process. The only circuit inside each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity. At the same time, the dummy can be divided into two parts, which is easy to transport.
The thermal mannequin system (warm-body sweating dummy) is used to evaluate the overall thermal and moisture comfort of clothing, and provides accurate and effective test data for the research of mine thermal protection technology and the analysis and identification of thermal accidents in metal and non-metal mines.
Manikins can be divided into two categories:
1. Segmental warm body dummy
Most manikins consist of multiple segments individually controlled by temperature and measurement systems (although the purpose is to quantitatively describe the overall heat transfer performance), the surface temperature of all segments can be controlled at the same temperature level (34°C), or The surface temperature of the segments is different, and the temperature of the limbs is lower than that of the head and trunk. This kind of thermal dummy can give the relative heat loss of each segment under certain environmental conditions, and measure the thermal resistance and evaporation resistance of each segment. However, most of the multi-segment thermal dummy has internal heat transfer from one segment to another, and there is heat flow between the segments in the clothing layer-these will affect the accuracy of the local resistance value. In addition, for multi-segment thermal mannequins, there are two different methods for calculating the thermal resistance of clothing:
① Holistic approach. First, the heat loss of each section is summed, the body surface temperature of each section is weighted by area, and the surface area of each section is summed, and then the total thermal resistance of the clothing is calculated.
② Local method. First calculate the thermal resistance of each segment of the clothing, and then weight the total thermal resistance of the clothing according to the body surface area of each segment of the thermal manikin.  The local method often gives a higher thermal resistance value. Due to the uneven distribution of the thermal resistance of the clothing on the body surface, the thermal resistance calculated by the local method changes greatly. [8-9] When a certain segment, such as the abdomen, has better thermal insulation than other segments, its heat loss will be very low or close to zero, resulting in the measured local thermal resistance value is too high, then use the local method to calculate The total thermal resistance is high.
2. Movable body warmer
In most cases, people use the body warmer in a standing position, but more and more researchers combine the body warmer with an external automatic device to measure the thermal resistance of clothing with a walkable body warmer. [10-13] Exercise in both cases will increase the loss of convection heat and reduce the thermal resistance of clothing. The thermal resistance at this time is called dynamic thermal resistance. The international standard ISO 15831 provides a test procedure for measuring dynamic thermal resistance with a walkable manikin. Few laboratories have used walkable sweating dummy.
This manikin fully simulates the human body, including details such as fingers and faces.
A pure nickel wire of nearly 700m is placed inside the dummy from the finger to the nasal cavity, and the independent intelligent circuit ensures the accuracy of the measurement process.
The intelligent circuit inside each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity.
At the same time, the dummy can be divided into two parts, which is easy to transport.
ISO 15831, ASTM F2370-05, ASTM F2371-05, EN 13537, EN 342 and other standards.
Body shape and size conform to the physiological and anatomical characteristics of the human body:
1. #Model size: The model is the average height of Asian men.
2. #Standard measurement area: 22 independent control thermal energy area
3. Section area: head-1391cm2, front chest-1880cm2, back-1780cm2, abdomen and buttocks-1808cm2, thigh-1696cm2 × 2, calf-1203cm2, foot-572cm2 × 2, arms-1234cm2 × 2
Connection: There are seams at the shoulder, hip, knee, elbow and ankle joints
5. Weighing about 30 kg
6. #Standard clothing M;
7. The range of core temperature change: 37±0.1℃.
8. The whole body heating wires and wired temperature and humidity sensors (including 18 temperature sensors and 18 humidity sensors) can accurately control and measure the skin temperature. The accuracy of the temperature sensor is ±0.1℃, and the accuracy of the humidity sensor is: ±3%
9. The maximum heating power under normal conditions is 1200W/㎡ (dry and wet state);
10. It can also be used under wet skin conditions;
11. Use environment requirements: temperature -50 to 150 ℃, humidity 0 to 100%;
1. Range: 0-55℃
2. #Accuracy: ±0.1℃
3. System default: 37℃
4. The maximum temperature difference between adjacent areas: 3℃
5. Standard temperature measurement area: 22 independent control thermal energy areas
6. Heating method: hot plate type (uniform and stable) or extremely stable heating wire
7. Measurement method: wired sensor measurement, 0.5mm deep into the skin surface, protected by high-conductivity fine epoxy copper.
8. Control method: independent electronic control inside the human body to ensure accurate maintenance;
1. Sweating method: removable fabric skin layer
2. #Humidity: control accuracy ±3%, resolution 0.1%
3. Sweating rate: custom and adjustable
4. Sweat preheating: built-in
5. Perspiration: 0-600g/m2?h
1. Including 1 computer, software control system, monitoring system
2. The computer control analysis software can control and monitor the normal operation of the above components in real time. Collect data and further calculate and display the test results in real time (clothing thermal resistance value, clothing moisture resistance value, clothing moisture permeability, clothing clo value, etc.), and provide data Analysis, data storage and print output functions; analysis software provides thermal resistance, moisture resistance, Cro value, moisture permeability and other results; the whole system can test indicators: dynamic (static) thermal resistance and moisture resistance , And realize the dynamic storage and reproduction of process parameters such as temperature, humidity, power, water circulation, and sweat output.