The warm body dummy can test detailed data system, the dummy itself does not come with a higher strength, inside the dummy from the fingers to the nasal cavity placed close to 700m of pure nickel wire, independent intelligent circuitry to ensure the accuracy of the measurement process. The independent intelligent circuitry ensures the accuracy of the measurement process. The internal circuitry in each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system ensures a good uniformity. Also the dummy can be divided into two parts for easy transportation. Qinsun will explain it from two perspectives.The main features of the comfortable Thermal Manikin:
1. the whole body of the mannequin is divided into head, torso, limbs and other anatomical segments totaling 17 segments, each segment has adiabatic and fine-tuned heaters in each segment, constant power control can achieve surface heating, constant temperature control.
2. In the control software section, the internal heat of the manikin, the temperature insulation performance of the garment, and the surface temperature evaluation of the manikin, heat dissipation calorific value calculation, etc., can handle various measurement data and records and statistical processing.
3. the use of resin with small heat capacity in the production of mannequins, which can quickly process the thermal reaction and heat exchange process of mannequins.
4. heat-sensitive nickel wire sensors, connected to the whole system, which can measure the average temperature with good sensitivity in all segments.
5. joints, shoulders and knees that can be bent and changed to a standing or sitting position, with easy removal of clothing.
6. standard with mannequin lifting frame, you can easily move the mannequin.The main applications of the Comfortable Thermal Manikin:
In the fire danger environment, people need to escape from flame damage by wearing thermal protective clothing. Thermal protective clothing is widely used to protect firefighters, steelworkers and workers engaged in other high-temperature hazardous occasion operations. As the exposure time of the clothing increases, the surface temperature of the clothing will gradually increase due to the direct burning of the flame, and the large amount of heat transfer makes the air layer under the clothing and the surface temperature of the human body increase at the same time.
Not only will the thermal and physical properties of the fabric itself change under the flame burn and affect its thermal protection properties, but also after leaving the flash fire environment, the surface temperature of the garment will remain in a higher range and form a temperature difference with the temperature under the garment and the surface of the human body, continuing to produce heat transfer to the surface temperature of the human body continues to rise. Studies have shown that burns can occur after the flash fire is over, and that the energy stored in the fabric is also an important factor in predicting burns.
Therefore, even though thermal protective clothing can resist the flame for a short period of time, the garment can still cause burns during the cooling process. Therefore, it is important to study the temperature change of the garment and the human surface after burning.
Studies of multi-layer protective clothing using combustion dummies have shown that the outermost fabric has a significant impact on the protective performance of multi-layer protective clothing. Tests using the TPP apparatus revealed that prolonged exposure to heat sources with low heat flow is more likely to result in burns than short periods of intense combustion. In the actual wearing process, the thermal protection performance of clothing does not only depend on the performance of the fabric itself, but also needs to be considered in terms of clothing style design, specifications and dressing posture. In order to simulate as realistically as possible the human body in the actual fire and the safe and accurate determination of clothing and the surface temperature of the human body, the burning dummy test method has shown advantages and has been widely used in the field of thermal protection.