In addition to heat dissipation to the surrounding environment through conduction, convection, and radiation, the human body also loses heat through the evaporation of sweat on the surface of the human skin. If water vapor can diffuse through the clothing system to the surrounding environment in time, people will feel comfortable. If clothing obstructs the passage of water vapor and increases the humidity in the microclimate between human skin and clothing, the water vapor will accumulate to a certain extent and condense. It becomes water and makes people feel uncomfortable. When the human body is engaged in vigorous activities or is in a hot environment, the evaporation of sweat becomes an important way for the human body to lose heat. At this time, clothes are required to have sufficient water vapor transmission capacity. It can be seen that it is necessary to accurately test the evaporation resistance of clothing in order to make a comprehensive evaluation of the heat and moisture transfer performance of clothing.
The dummy can test detailed data systems, and the dummy itself does not have fingers and faces. The dummy has a higher strength. A pure nickel wire close to 700m is placed from the fingers to the nasal cavity inside the dummy. The independent intelligent circuit ensures the accuracy of the measurement process. The only circuit inside each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity. At the same time, the dummy can be divided into two parts, which is easy to transport.
The thermal manikin system device is used in:
Building thermal ventilation and air-conditioning, the comfort of airplanes and cars, the thermal resistance test of all kinds of clothing, the research of wet clothes and sportswear, the analysis of the impact of heating and cooling rooms on the human body, the high and low temperature environment, such as the special fire experiment environment.
1. Building thermal ventilation and air conditioning.
2. Evaluation of aircraft and automobiles.
3. Thermal resistance test of all kinds of clothing.
4. Research on wet clothes and sportswear.
5. Analysis of the influence of heating and cooling rooms on the human body.
6. In high and low temperature environment, such as special fire experiment environment.
The main features of the thermal manikin:
1. The whole body of the mannequin is divided into 17 anatomical sections such as head, torso, and limbs. Each section has adiabatic and fine-tuned heaters in each section. Constant power control can achieve surface heating and constant temperature control.
2. In the control software, the internal heat of the human body model, the temperature insulation performance of the clothing, and the surface temperature evaluation of the human body model, heat dissipation calorific value calculation, etc., can process various measurement data, records and statistical processing.
3. The resin with small heat capacity is used to make the human body model of the warm body manikin, which can quickly handle the thermal reaction and heat exchange process of the human body model.
4. Thermal nickel wire sensor, connected to the entire system, can measure the average temperature in each section with good sensitivity.
5. The joints, shoulders and knees can be bent and can be changed into a standing or sitting position, making it easy to remove clothes.
6. The body warmer system is equipped with a mannequin lifting frame as standard, which can easily move the mannequin.
The thermal mannequin system (warm-body sweating dummy) is used to evaluate the overall thermal and moisture comfort of clothing, and provides accurate and effective test data for the research of mine thermal protection technology and the analysis and identification of thermal accidents in metal and non-metal mines.
ISO 15831, ASTM F2370-05, ASTM F2371-05, EN 13537, EN 342 and other standards.
Body shape and size conform to the physiological and anatomical characteristics of the human body;
1. #Model size: The model is the average height of Asian men.
2. #Standard measurement area: 22 independent control thermal energy area
3. Section area: head-1391cm2, front chest-1880cm2, back-1780cm2, abdomen and buttocks-1808cm2, thigh-1696cm2 × 2, calf-1203cm2, foot-572cm2 × 2, arms-1234cm2 × 2
Connection: There are seams at the shoulder, hip, knee, elbow and ankle joints
5. Weighing about 30 kg
6. #Standard clothing M;
7. The range of core temperature change: 37±0.1℃.
8. The whole body heating wires and wired temperature and humidity sensors (including 18 temperature sensors and 18 humidity sensors) can accurately control and measure the skin temperature. The accuracy of the temperature sensor is ±0.1℃, and the accuracy of the humidity sensor is: ±3%
9. The maximum heating power under normal conditions is 1200W/㎡ (dry and wet state);
10. It can also be used under wet skin conditions;
11. Use environment requirements: temperature -50 to 150 ℃, humidity 0 to 100%;
1. Range: 0-55℃
2. #Accuracy: ±0.1℃
3. System default: 37℃
4. The maximum temperature difference between adjacent areas: 3℃
5. Standard temperature measurement area: 22 independent control thermal energy areas
6. Heating method: hot plate type (uniform and stable) or extremely stable heating wire
7. Measurement method: wired sensor measurement, 0.5mm deep into the skin surface, protected by high-conductivity fine epoxy copper.
8. Control method: independent electronic control inside the human body to ensure accurate maintenance;
1. Sweating method: removable fabric skin layer
2. #Humidity: control accuracy ±3%, resolution 0.1%
3. Sweating rate: custom and adjustable
4. Sweat preheating: built-in
5. Perspiration: 0-600g/m2?h
1. Including 1 computer, software control system, monitoring system
2. The computer control analysis software can control and monitor the normal operation of the above components in real time. Collect data and further calculate and display the test results in real time (clothing thermal resistance value, clothing moisture resistance value, clothing moisture permeability, clothing clo value, etc.), and provide data Analysis, data storage and print output functions; analysis software provides thermal resistance, moisture resistance, Cro value, moisture permeability and other results; the whole system can test indicators: dynamic (static) thermal resistance and moisture resistance , And realize the dynamic storage and reproduction of process parameters such as temperature, humidity, power, water circulation, and sweat output.