As long as the oil purifier is directly bought from the oil purifier manufacturer, each equipment will be debugged when it leaves the factory, and installed to customers to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and teach users the correct way to use. However, after years of customer use, many customers still do not follow the correct usage method. Some precautions can be taken in daily operation to reduce damage to the equipment.
1. Before starting the machine, open the oil valve and then open the oil inlet valve. When shutting down, close the inlet valve first and then close the outlet valve.
2. Try to get as close to the oil tank as possible during field operation, and the oil suction pipeline is not easy to be too long to reduce resistance.
3. Minimize empty aircraft operation. There is no real-time monitoring program, and the equipment should be shut down after the oil filtration of the tank.
4. Vacuum oil purifier even if the vacuum pressure is adjusted. The vacuum pressure is adjusted within a reasonable range of about 0.09 MPa, and the operating vacuum of special transformer oil is 133 Pa.
5. For those that are not used for a long time, it is necessary to wait for the vacuum pump, oil pump and heater to operate normally and ensure excellent internal circulation before circulating the oil.
6. For outdoor use, try not to expose the oil purifier to the outdoors.